Serenity Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Break! And this is too long to put in 'The "Away" thread'.

3 posters

Go down

Break! And this is too long to put in 'The "Away" thread'. Empty Break! And this is too long to put in 'The "Away" thread'.

Post  Hatos Thu May 29, 2008 3:07 pm

Due to reasons I will NOT discuss into detail here for some guildies' and non-guildies' safety, I will refuse to come online starting from Tuesday June 3rd until I damn well feel like logging on again.
Might be an hour, might be a week, might be a month, who knows how long I'll hold out?

Although I will not go into detail, here is the general idea:

I have been feeling down lately, and those who tought I was happy tought wrong. All those "XD"'s and "=)"'s are empty typings of my own. I have had an arguement with Eladriel, have some feelings I shouldn't have towards certain people (Eladriel being a perfect exemple, he's done very little wrong -if anything at all- yet I feel angry at him for some reason I can't describe). So, therefore, I need to back away from these people.

I would have started this on Monday, if it wouldn't have been my birthday on the first of June, I'll try to drop in to say hi and receive many happy returns and stuff. But don't count on it. I may also make some undercover character and join the guild.

The thing is, shortly put, I'm done for.
The recent collapse of my storyline, lacking questing/grinding and overall level capabilities, and W00t-I-got-ganked-again-ffs-factor, along with some personal troubles (some of them mentioned above, you can also count a Broken Heart in) killed me, figuratively.

Allright, that's that.
I can't help but to expect that some guildies will no longer be there when -and if- I will return. Probably depends on my timing to return.
So, Uthixo, I'm sorry to let you down in times like this (especially now that Azhil has left, I feel bad about ditching you now.).

I'll try to check the site, I believe my e-mail adres is in my profile would something bad happen and you urgently need me or anything. Also requests for msn-adress can be posted to it, though no promises are made. A good argumentation will get you a long way though.

Anyhow, I guess I'll see most of you.

Last edited by Hatos on Fri May 30, 2008 3:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Hatos
Hatos
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Break! And this is too long to put in 'The "Away" thread'. Empty It's k!

Post  Uthixo Lightfort Thu May 29, 2008 3:58 pm

That's completely okay, Hatos. It's just a game, and if you don't have fun playing it, you should stop immediately. I think I understand you. I am somewhat going through the same as myself, but I do have a different situation and story. Don't worry about us, Hatos. Stay away for as long as you like.

Uthixo Lightfort
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Break! And this is too long to put in 'The "Away" thread'. Empty Re: Break! And this is too long to put in 'The "Away" thread'.

Post  Atielnai Fri May 30, 2008 6:32 am

I had a similar dispute on another server... but it was a guild-alliance called "The Blood Pact" who went against me. Like all big RP guilds on the server. I think you should do the best out of the situation, don't let stupid people ruin the gameplay. Still, nothing I can force you into, and I'm behind your decision, whatever it may be.
Atielnai
Atielnai
Developer
Developer

https://lightswornlegion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Break! And this is too long to put in 'The "Away" thread'. Empty Re: Break! And this is too long to put in 'The "Away" thread'.

Post  Hatos Fri May 30, 2008 3:33 pm

Thanks for support/understanding.

I appreciate it and I just think this will make me a better member/officer/person when I come back.
So yeah, thanks.

And Ascenia, my storyline was pretty complex. Having that ruined in around 1 hour isn't fun, and I'm not going to write a new one. My decision, well, I'm making a break for it, plain simply.
As the consequences this might have related to you; no more Uncle B-boost, no more nonsense gchat spam, no more depressions.

Doesn't sound too bad, does it?
Hatos
Hatos
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Atielnai Sat May 31, 2008 3:09 am

My char had a pretty complex story too, until the RP 'Bloodpact' on my server expeled me from RP:ing (all ignored me thru a RP-addon they use) so all big guilds couldn't see what I typed. Sad Downs

Because I didn't RP a "good" guy and tried to kill everyone, but it was actually them who killed me.
Atielnai
Atielnai
Developer
Developer

https://lightswornlegion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down