Serenity Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aiding the Dark Portal!

4 posters

Go down

Aiding the Dark Portal! Empty Aiding the Dark Portal!

Post  Hatos Sat May 31, 2008 12:34 pm

Aiding the Dark Portal!

The forces of the Alliance have ventured into the Outlands, seeking to establish themselves there and overthrow the reign of the Betrayer.
They soon found, however, that whilst taking the Dark Portal was one thing, holding it was quite another. A swarm of demons attacks the Dark Portal on daily basis, and the Alliance has to 'cooperate' with the Horde to make sure the Portal doesn't fall in the Burning Legion's hands again.

We, The Lightsworn, will join forces with these heroes, and drive the Demons back to their master with their tail between their legs.

So basically, we will create a raid group of lvl 58+ people of the Lightsworn Legion, the Golden Leaf, and hopefully the House of Lothar as well.
Then, we will meet at Nethergarde Keep, and from there we will charge to and trough the Dark Portal.
We will then attempt to defeat wave after wave of summoned demons (lv 70 elite) and once we feel like it, kill the Pit Commander (lv 72 elite).

Guys, I'm counting on you to make it fun. Don't walk in on the Pit Commander, bubble, and pull him to our elites because that isn't fun. We want a tough fight, with some deaths here and there Very Happy.

Anyhow, this event is planned for Sunday June 7th, at Nethergarde Keep, around 18.00 pm server time.
However, would anyone complain, we can try to figure out a better time and date Smile.

I'll be wanting some feedback on this guys.
Hatos
Hatos
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Aiding the Dark Portal! Empty About the event on Sunday the 7th

Post  Eladriel Sat May 31, 2008 12:45 pm

Greetings, Lightsworn.

I will do my best to make sure the Malfurion Circle comes. Sounds like a great event.

~Eladriel Goldleaf, High Elder of The Malfurion Circle~

Eladriel

Back to top Go down

Aiding the Dark Portal! Empty Re: Aiding the Dark Portal!

Post  Atielnai Sat May 31, 2008 1:54 pm

*complaining about level*

Looks fun, probably from a guildchat perspective it won't though. Angry Ork
Atielnai
Atielnai
Developer
Developer

https://lightswornlegion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Aiding the Dark Portal! Empty Inviting

Post  Uthixo Lightfort Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:55 am

I'm going to invite more RPers if I get the chance, though. A lot of people in the LFRP-channel will be eager to participate in this. And we need as many members as possible. And, when it comes to that Pit Lord, I've done some experimenting, and I've found out that it's possible to put up QUITE a fight if all of the elites don't attack him. That is, if we can pull him in during another wave, it'd be a hard fight. He can actually kill us all, including the guards. That's happened to me, once, when I tried to pull him in. We're needing a lot of people to do this, though.

Uthixo Lightfort
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Hatos Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:40 am

As long as it doesn't get all too easy, the more the merrier.
I'm currently looking for an alternative for the lower level ones, we could RP to send them on a mission relatedto the dark portal somewhere?
Hatos
Hatos
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Aiding the Dark Portal! Empty Alternate?

Post  Uthixo Lightfort Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:58 am

What about two separate events? Of course, somehow related to each-other, as you say.

Uthixo Lightfort
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Hatos Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:49 pm

Well, I was about to send the -58 peeps to Bloodmyst isle to defeat the lvl 20 elite demon there (surroudned by aorund 15 other lv 18elites) but then I relasided you can't kill her w/o a quest.

Anyhow, I'm still thinking.
Hatos
Hatos
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Aiding the Dark Portal! Empty Moved!

Post  Uthixo Lightfort Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:37 am

This event will be moved a week ahead, to 14th. June.

Uthixo Lightfort
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Aiding the Dark Portal! Empty Details:

Post  Uthixo Lightfort Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:10 pm

Okay, here's what we'll do.

Everyone 58+ will meet at Nethergarde Keep 18:00. There will most probably be more RPers coming. All the officers will cooperate and lead the assault. You'll march from there when you see fit, arrange positions at the portal and begin the assault. You'll keep me updated through whispers. The strategy to kill the boss is Tank and Spank. There will be no pulling him into the elites. If you do that, all the fun is spoiled, lest we keep on marching. Our goal is to make sure as few as possible demons reaches the guards. We'll have resurrectors out of range from the enemies. I want everyone to spread the word about this.

Everyone below 58, will meet in Astranaar at the same time. I will lead this group. We'll assault the south-eastern area of Ashenvale. Our targets are two dreadlords there. I will lead the attack. I will divide tasks when we get there.

The purpose of this is a two-headed attack against the Burning Legion. We'll attempt to push them out of Ashenvale and establish a tighter hold on Outland, whilst securing the southern front of Stormwind.

Spread the word!

We shall prevail!

Uthixo Lightfort
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Hatos Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:16 pm

Yayz no responsibilities for me!
Great now I jsut have to spank stuff isntead of yelling to people.
Hatos
Hatos
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Aiding the Dark Portal! Empty Thank you!

Post  Hatos Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:19 pm

Thanks to TGL, the awesome people for LFRP, ourselves, and everybody else who joined for this G.R.E.A.T. event.
Hatos
Hatos
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum