Serenity Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am completely appauled (or however ur spell it) SASUKEY!

4 posters

Go down

I am completely appauled (or however ur spell it) SASUKEY! Empty I am completely appauled (or however ur spell it) SASUKEY!

Post  Ferallis Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:32 pm

Look i have never been more horrified by any one persons' behaviour on world of warcraft! I recently (3 am server time) Had a huge argument with a person who insulted the whole server and said he would spit in everyone's faces on trade chat. He was also Extremely racist and said that he would cut my throat and kill me. (becuz i was standing up for the ppl he was insulting in /2 so i started winding him up.) Also he insulted my Grandfather who had recently passed away from cologne cancer and said he was happy that my Grandfather got cancer. He was also insulting another person who knew this kind of pain. All of this because i didn't believe he had a GF because he was so rude to everyone on the server. SO if you ever see this person still running around the server please you must report him. He does not deserve to play wow and he has 54 days played time on this one character. WE all could use less of his kind on this server and we must do all we can to get him out.

NAME-Sasukey
Guild-Requiem
Rank-GM of his guild- it is a sole pve guild i think so it does not matter if it breaks down because it is not rp and not worthy of our realm. I am thinking of changing realms because of him so please help me in my fight to get rid of him.

Thank you,
Feraliss Moongazer Sergeant of Serenity Reborn
Ferallis
Ferallis

Back to top Go down

I am completely appauled (or however ur spell it) SASUKEY! Empty Report to death

Post  Fathos Morales Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:26 pm

We must report this fucker real damn hard, Blizz shoulnd't accept this kind of behavior....
Fathos Morales
Fathos Morales

Back to top Go down

I am completely appauled (or however ur spell it) SASUKEY! Empty Re: I am completely appauled (or however ur spell it) SASUKEY!

Post  Hatos Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:06 am

Hmmmmm....

Weird, I know Sasukey (somewhat) and the few times I've really talked to him he didn't seem exceptionally rude (maybe naive or something).

Still, I believe guildies above all, report him.
Though honestly, he'll get a 3 hour ban. You can call the mother of a GM a hoe and not get banned for it.
Hatos
Hatos
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

I am completely appauled (or however ur spell it) SASUKEY! Empty Re: I am completely appauled (or however ur spell it) SASUKEY!

Post  Uthixo Lightfort Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:53 am

3-hour ban? No, he's likely to get a permanent ban if he did what you said he did, Feraliss. I'm sure of that. And we should boycott Requiem -_-, seriously

Uthixo Lightfort
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferallis Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:39 pm

He got like a one day ban with a final warning...i could get him banned...i may file another report on an alt of mine just to see if multiple reports will do anything. He came on his alt and started sending me abuse...the guy is 26! i started calling him a pedophile and he got angry and backed off a little...jesus...he is the weirdest person.
Ferallis
Ferallis

Back to top Go down

Post  Uthixo Lightfort Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:53 pm

You went too far there, Fer. Never ever call people things like that, even if they do the same to you.

Uthixo Lightfort
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferallis Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:32 pm

What?! are you fucking kidding me Uthixo...i called him a pedophile because he is 26 and telling me to go wank myself to sleep and send the pcs to my little friends...I can say what i want. Are you saying that when Rosa parks who was insulted and discriminated against was not allowed to do anything about it? Are you saying that when the Nazis put all of the Jews in Europe in concentration camps it was not alright to take reparations from the GErmans!? Have you read what this guy said to me? He went too far. If someone insults my family like that...I will say something back...Do not even say that you would not stand up to a bully like him. I think what i did was not going too far...It was just a further step to stand up for myself ...i'm not afraid of some 26 year old hiding behind his keyboard! YOu don' how it feels to have a grandfather who has died from cancer and then have his name insulted for it! Do not judge me for standing up for myself. Its not true...bullies do not get bored. I know what I am talking about i have dealt with gangs of them. I live in the Freaking middle east! Gangs always pick fights with westerners, BUT stand up to one...AND the rest will back off! Just because I do not care what he thinks does not mean i go too far it means I am helping people by standing up to this guy. So, Don't judge lest ye be judged (Lisa simpson...and the bible)
Ferallis
Ferallis

Back to top Go down

Post  Uthixo Lightfort Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:27 pm

Please calm down, Feraliss. I'm sorry, I didn't understand the situation enough. But Fer, just don't be provoked by a sad, sad, sad man with no life who insults you/your loved ones. He's downright cruel and uncaring for anyone and doesn't deserve ANYTHING but a report and ignore. Not anything else. I can understand that you feel an urge to stand up for yourself, but the most effective thing you can do against him is to ignore and report any further abuse you see from him. Everyone in the guild should do the same. I certainly will do anything in my power to get him off this server.

Uthixo Lightfort
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferallis Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:11 pm

Yes I am sorry Uth, I didnt mean to lose my temper, but that guy just really got to me. Your right I will just report him for further abuse.

,thanks
Ferallis
Ferallis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum