Serenity Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THANK YOU ALL By Feraliss and Fathos

+2
Fathos Morales
Ferallis
6 posters

Go down

THANK YOU ALL By Feraliss and Fathos Empty THANK YOU ALL By Feraliss and Fathos

Post  Ferallis Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:12 am

Fathos and I are leaving this server and Transferring to Ravenholdt...It is with our deepest sincerity that WE say-Thank you. The time I spent in this guild was some of the most fun that i have had in WOW especially in The lightsworn legion. All of you have been extremely nice and it is with deep sorrow that I have to say goodbye. But, new adventures have been calling.

I Hope that none of you hold anything against us, for We have had many good times together. In a sense this is not a goodbye merely an end of a chapter and there are many more chapters to experience in WOW. Uth, I would really like to thank you for all of the work you put into the guild when you were the leader and made things so much fun. Hatos-You're a great guy. Zeun, Njorun, Limdul, Alexii, Raveena- Your all soo funny haha and limdul thanks for bossting me a couple of times.

We will miss you guys...but hey remember this is just the end of a chapter not a goodbye...Just a farewell. I'll come and visit^^ Again thank you for all the fun I had in this guild and...Farewell.

Yours Sincerely, Feraliss Moongazer

P.S.

I hope that the times in WOW that you are going to experience will be as enjoyable as i have experienced with all of you. Good luck.

GOOD TIMES-Raven hill, Dark portal, Promo events, Guild meetings. F-U-N

This reminds me of a song...Walking in Memphis by Marc Cohn...Its nice Whenever you are angry or unhappy or whatever i find this song is very comforting+ it is a classic. So go look it up its awesome. Smile

Last edited by Ferallis on Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Ferallis
Ferallis

Back to top Go down

THANK YOU ALL By Feraliss and Fathos Empty Bye

Post  Fathos Morales Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:14 am

:'-)
Fathos Morales
Fathos Morales

Back to top Go down

THANK YOU ALL By Feraliss and Fathos Empty Re: THANK YOU ALL By Feraliss and Fathos

Post  Ferallis Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:17 am

There is a complication with my parents credit card so ill be able to be there in a couple days.
Ferallis
Ferallis

Back to top Go down

THANK YOU ALL By Feraliss and Fathos Empty Re: THANK YOU ALL By Feraliss and Fathos

Post  Limdul Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:53 pm

Fer! Fattie! Noes! I won't ever see ya pl0xorz noes!
Mates, hope you'll have some real fun on Ravenholdt, good luck to ye.
Was great pleasure to play with ya two. Me envies Ravenholdt guys.

And yes, Fattie, if you ever find a guy on there who can talk to you about some total bullshit for 2-3 hours, send him my greetings Smile

You made me some good months, thanx to yah!
GL HF with all my roguish, soz, druidish heart I love you I love you I love you
and c'mon, don not EVER teach anyone of chainsaw-jutsu and tickle-fu, or me destroys ya,
If we evah meet again, we're gonna take all this world over.

BYES MATEES!

/wave /wave /wave

/vanish

Suspect Suspect Suspect

P.S. Ferallis, hope you shall return your immortality back someday.

Best wishes, Limdul "the Pawn" Nightbreeze
Limdul
Limdul

Back to top Go down

Post  Uthixo Lightfort Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:40 pm

Fathos, Feraliss. I'm going to miss both of you very much. Fathos has nearly been with me from the very beginning, and I've had a great time with him. Feraliss, you've been an active and nice guild-member and I hold nothing at all against you. It's hard to find members like you, and I wish you all the best for your future adventures.

Goodbye, I hope you'll have a lot of fun and meet new people, make new friends and start anew. I hope you find good guilds and no ninja-looters. Smile

Uthixo Lightfort
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Herzer Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:06 pm

*sad* Goodluck guys, you have helped me since i joined the guild and i wish you both would stay and not leave Very Mad but thats me being selfish, i wish you aload of luck on your new realm and plenty more Rp moments to remember. I didn't know you both too well but we had a laugh most times. Very Happy Feral ill name that dragon flake after you Laughing and thanks for being my Rp cousin Fathos and helping me out in BRD, you saved me and ma group back there. cheers

*weeps* who knows i may pop along to RH and say hiya some time ^^

cya mates...good luck

Herzer

Back to top Go down

THANK YOU ALL By Feraliss and Fathos Empty Forum troll

Post  Fathos Morales Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:23 pm

I'll prolly be active on the forum. And I still have alts on spore.
Fathos Morales
Fathos Morales

Back to top Go down

THANK YOU ALL By Feraliss and Fathos Empty Departure

Post  Njorun Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:49 am

Oh my... this is sad indeed and I will miss you lots Crying or Very sad Please stay on the forum though, You can tell us about your adventures and vice versa.

lots o hugs / Njorun.
Njorun
Njorun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum