Serenity Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hatos says...

4 posters

Go down

Hatos says... Empty Hatos says...

Post  Hatos Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:14 pm

Dear Guildies, friends, and friendly Guildies.

As you are hopefully aware I currently reside in the beatiful WoW-forsaken place called the Dominican Republic. However, having a MacBook and Wireless Internet at my disposal (for only 10 bucks a day -_- ) I AM able to check the internet every so often.

I have to say, I am very disappointed by the lack of events. Tss, I kind of ordered you to get Azuregos going, to get other stuff going but as far as I can see there hasn't even been a meeting yet...way to go.

On the other hand, checking the WoWArmory has learned that we now have got 42 membe, of which 6 are lvl 70, and a couple beneath 10 apparantly. Not too bad, not too bad indeed.

I will have to ask you, Uthixo, to tighten your grip on the Guild during my absence, being first in command, and get Azuregos and other stuff rolling. As soon as we reach 10+ 70's I'll get premades rolling (I'm PvP responsible now) and we can try Karazhan as well.

Question time! What's Silune's response, Uth? What has the guild become? Etc...

I look forward to my return, planned somewhere Saturday Afternoon.
Hatos
Hatos
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Hatos says... Empty Re: Hatos says...

Post  Uthixo Lightfort Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:25 am

The guild is on vacation, we can't do anything. I'm not bothered by it. Hardly anyone online. We'll get things going when people come back, right now, I think we're having a small break from events Smile

And please don't take that tone

Uthixo Lightfort
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferallis Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:30 am

Just to help it is a good idea for someone to check if azuregos is in azshara before the whole raid shows up because if someone has already killed him that means he won't be there. His spawn rate is 1 per week.
Ferallis
Ferallis

Back to top Go down

Post  Uthixo Lightfort Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:52 am

O really? Darn... Thanks

Uthixo Lightfort
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Atielnai Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:35 am

I shouldn't worry about the boss it self though, I took him down with a warrior friend of mine, easily. (Okey, our gear might have outmatched yours, but hey.)

Also, hello.
Atielnai
Atielnai
Developer
Developer

https://lightswornlegion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down