Serenity Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarren Mill - A letter from the Alliance

4 posters

Go down

Tarren Mill - A letter from the Alliance Empty Tarren Mill - A letter from the Alliance

Post  Uthixo Lightfort Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:03 pm

*A letter has arrived, it reads:*

"Sir Hatos

You have served with dedication and loyalty throughout these months of conflict. Do not believe we have forgotten your feats at the Dark Portal, the Battlegrounds and Hammerfall. These victories have all been of benefit to the Alliance, and now, we have yet another task for you.

You are by this letter ordered to take your force, Serenity Reborn, and whatever extra force you can muster, and exterminate the population at Tarren Mill. You are ordered to take no prisoners, and secure the camp for further use by the Alliance.

Massive forces are walking through Tarren Mill, being strengthened with food, water and arms, and citizens/farmers have been captured and are subject to interrogation, torture and murder.

Failure to exterminate Tarren Mill means death to tens of innocent lives and certain defeat for Southshore.

Unfortunately, all we can contribute to your chances of success is our blessing. You will receive no soldiers from us, due to lack of manpower. You'll rely on your own strength. We shall pray for your success.

Light protect us all

Regards, Field Marshal Afrasiabi"

Uthixo Lightfort
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Tarren Mill - A letter from the Alliance Empty :-)

Post  Zendrova Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:55 am

Ohh, I am so there.
(just hope I have the time)

Zendrova

Back to top Go down

Tarren Mill - A letter from the Alliance Empty Re: Tarren Mill - A letter from the Alliance

Post  Zerekess Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:21 am

I'll try my best. Tell me if you want me on Zerekess or Summerstone. As Zerekess = A bucket full o' pulling.

Zerekess

Back to top Go down

Tarren Mill - A letter from the Alliance Empty Re: Tarren Mill - A letter from the Alliance

Post  Uthixo Lightfort Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:01 am

You can come as whatever you want, but coming as Summer would spare us some trouble Smile

Uthixo Lightfort
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Locobt Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:42 am

Has a date been decided for when the raid is taking place?

Locobt

Back to top Go down

Post  Uthixo Lightfort Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:05 pm

It'll be posted as soon as we find out Smile

We're still waiting for some to return, but It'll happen soon enough.

Uthixo Lightfort
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Uthixo Lightfort Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:38 pm

"Sir Uthixo

It has come to my ear that Hatos is no longer in your force. As you are second-in-command, you are hereby ordered to execute the order instead of Hatos. The operation is to continue as usual despite these unfortunate circumstances. Remember that you and your whole force, Serenity Reborn is under our command, you will obey these orders despite your views on what we have decided to do. When the attack will happen, an emissary will be sent on behalf of us, and the House of Nobles to oversee that everything happens as planned.

Light protect us all

Field Marshal Afrasiabi"

Uthixo Lightfort
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum