Serenity Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avekia's aplication (approved!)

Go down

Avekia's aplication (approved!) Empty Avekia's aplication (approved!)

Post  Guest Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:39 am

*Character name: Avekia

*Class: Warrior

*Level: 10 and rising quickly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Age (IRL preferred): well im nearly 19 IRl... Avekia is around the same age - a simple lil farm girl with attitude.. ( avekia that is =P.. not me XD)

*Role in group/raids: i used to tank alot pre-BC.. then i played my shammy alot more and well.. hes an ele/resto spec.. so a bit of both rly

*Occupation: leveling and maybe squeezing in a bit of pvp along the way

*Professions: miner/engineer

*Reasons for joining: well basically.. im new to the server.. mainly just want to make some friends... learn how to RP alot better and maybe raiding

*Experience (PvE, PvP, RP): a bit of a bigginer to RP.. pretty experienced with pvp/pve

*What you expect from the guild: just a good attitude towards me... to help eachother out where we can and just have a bit of fun

*What you think you can contribute to the guild: crummy jokes (thanks to my dad) e.g. why do elephants have big ears? because noddy wont pay the randsome -_-... ya i know.. i have 2 live with him. and hopefully a nice health buffer for the group in raids

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Rate your interest in RP, PvP and PvE from 1-10.

RP = 7
PvP = 10
PvE = 10

*Are you a RolePlayer? ild say yes.. but im a bigginer
*Are you mature? well =P... when its called for.. ihave the mental age of a 3 yr old at times Dance
*Will you always be PvP-flagged? dunno
*Will you RP a worshipper of the Light? in a small way.. she believes better things are achived by nothing but alot of hard work
*Will you be active in the guild? yes
*Will you be nice? well i ant gonna bite you... most of the time
*Will you follow the guild-rules? yes

Back to top Go down