Serenity Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Zerekess (approved!)

Go down

Application - Zerekess (approved!) Empty Application - Zerekess (approved!)

Post  Zerekess Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:00 am

*Character name: Zerekess Quickblade

*Class: Rogue

*Level: Currently level twenty-five.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Age (IRL preferred): I'm nineteen.

*Role in group/raids: Obviously crowd control, due to having the ability 'sap', but I'll also be aiming for medium - high DPS.

*Professions: I'm currently an engineer and a miner, and quite good at both, if I say so myself.

*Reasons for joining: I joined Serenity Reborn for the RP aspects. Not for PvE, which seems to be improving, nor PvP, which we seem to be lacking skills in, but solely for RP. But if the RP event required me to participate in PvP / PvE, then so be it, I won't complain, RP is RP. I believe this Guild offers me all that I want, a mature and friendly enviroment where I can grow stronger and more capable, and make friends and allies while doing so.

*Experience (PvE, PvP, RP):

Roleplay - I'm the alt of Summerstone, which has got to count for something! No? Fine then, I'm quite good at roleplay, I wont boast about being the best, because I'm not. I'm still in the process of learning

Player versus player - As I'm still a low level, I'm not too familiar with Rogue PvP, although my main being a caster, I know some tricks that'll help give me the edge.

Player versus enviroment - Well, obviously not Karazhan geared, but my gear is mediocre for my level, and my skills aren't too bad. I've played with Rogues before, so I know the basic concept of sapping, and hopefully will improve my skills.

*What you expect from the guild: Roleplay, and a mature, friendly enviroment.

*What you think you can contribute to the guild: As I've stated, I'm not too bad with RP. I have event ideas being conjured as we speak, and all I need to do is find a time suitable for the majority. I can follow orders and play my class very well, although I'm not the best (Seeing as though I'm a low level), so I'll do quite well in PvE and PvP.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Rate your interest in RP, PvP and PvE from 1-10.

RP = 10
PvP = 7
PvE = 8

Approved by Uthixo Smile

Zerekess

Back to top Go down