Serenity Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinozzo's Application

Go down

Dinozzo's Application Empty Dinozzo's Application

Post  adam_cha Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:35 pm

*Character name: This one is obvious. DINOZZO

*Class: Also obvious. WARLOCK

*Level: Also obvious. LVL 10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Age (IRL preferred): Here we want to know your age in real life. It is optional, but we would like to use it as a basis to evaluate your maturity on.
I'am 18 and have just finished 2 years of college, i live in england and have a very militry - loyal view on people and friends, i will do anything for people i care about.

*Role in group/raids: Well, are you a tank? Healer? DPS? CC? Let us know here...
I will be a DPS in all areas of the game.

*Occupation: What are you currently doing? Leveling? Questing? Raiding? Doing BGs? ...
I'm currently lv 10 and will be leveling solid till lv 70 where i will work on getting full S/2 gear and wep then i will do, BG, ARENA, PVE, To improve myself

*Professions: Are you a blacksmith? Leatherworker? Here we want to know what professions you have. As soon as you are promoted to Member, you will post your professions on your note in the guild-roster....
I'am a Enchanter + Miner, this will allow me to provide a usefull enchanting service to the guild and its members and mining to help members if they need ore and to also make myself gold.

*Reasons for joining: Donīt just write a simple answer here. Impress us.
I've been guild leaders a few times before but i wish to play throuigh the eyes of a soldier not the leader to see how other players have had it. i joined this guild because it seems friendly and helpfull ... supportive and gives you a fair chance, also the members talk so i think i will enjoy the guild and do all i can to support it. i lv up pretty fast as i play the game a lot so it wont be long till i can fight with the guild lv 70 and get ready for the new expantion where i will make a deathknight and hopefull then have a lv 80 warlock and deathknight.

*Experience (PvE, PvP, RP): What are you good at? What do you know? What have you done before? ...
I have got two chars to lv 70 a paladin and druid, im a very fast learning adaptive player with a heart for pvp and a fondness of RP, i like to play my char .. warlock and enjoy pve but not instance grinding all day.

*What you expect from the guild: good supporting friendly atmosphere

*What you think you can contribute to the guild: Loyalty, my skills in guild pvp events, leadership if needed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Rate your interest in RP, PvP and PvE from 1-10.

RP = 7
PvP = 10
PvE = 8

adam_cha

Back to top Go down