Serenity Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The guild is going to be disbanded.

4 posters

Go down

The guild is going to be disbanded. Empty The guild is going to be disbanded.

Post  Uthixo Lightfort Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:40 am

Well, you read the Subject.

I'm going to disband Serenity Reborn, I'm afraid Sad

The thing is, I'm too busy nowadays to do anything in-game, and not much is going on here. I feel that I may be holding you guys back, when you can join proper, big and good guilds. Not much to say. I'm not going to disband it right away. First when everyone knows it, and has told me what they think about the decision, then I will do it.

Not much can really change my opinion on this. But I want your comments anyway. Please reply to this.

Uthixo Lightfort
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

The guild is going to be disbanded. Empty The Guild

Post  Njorun Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:10 am

Dear Uthixo and everyone else... I'm not surpriced, but sad.

I've been here once before you know, with the Gnomes Liberation Front. We were a really nice gang but in the end we were also on such different levels that there was no point in continuing with the guild. I'm still very good friends with a lot of them as I will also be with you guys.

This is not the end of us. We will still raid together, meet for a drink from time to time, and sertainly make the frostwolf orcs of Alterac Valley shiver in their dirty boots.

Well... with that said maybe we need to discuss some practicall things... read guildbank. How do we do with that? Is there a recommendation we can follow? Otherwise Uthixo and whoever else's been in on it since the begining have also donated the most and should therefor get the most back as well if you ask me.

Lots of sincere regards / Njorun Fizzlesprocket.
Njorun
Njorun

Back to top Go down

The guild is going to be disbanded. Empty a morbid joke...

Post  Njorun Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:32 am

I figured we could make our own chat channel, we have one with the x-members of GLF... it could be called Serenity reborn formerly known as Lightsworn legion ^^

I think I'll go guildless for a while when we disband. I need some alone time between the guilds hehe.

Hm... I'll really miss you guys but I think this is the right decision Rolling Eyes
Njorun
Njorun

Back to top Go down

The guild is going to be disbanded. Empty Re: The guild is going to be disbanded.

Post  Hatos Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:45 am

A shame.

I know that I could be considered a coward for what I did, but I don't care.
All I know is that if I feel like kicking some Frostwolf Ass, you'll be among the first to get a whisper.

Promise.
Hatos
Hatos
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

The guild is going to be disbanded. Empty Re: The guild is going to be disbanded.

Post  Uthixo Lightfort Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:56 am

Yeah, I'm glad to hear that Njorun. I'll take care of these issues as fast as possible. I think I might send some items to those I know will need it. Otherwise, I'll take the rest, and probably sell them, unless someone objects.

Uthixo Lightfort
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Uthixo Lightfort Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:43 am

Sure, we will still have contact. I'll also probably go guildless a while.

I'm going to disband the guild on Saturday, next one that is, just to give you the notice Smile

Uthixo Lightfort
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

The guild is going to be disbanded. Empty :(

Post  Ferallis Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:46 am

Well well...Hello all

This is indeed sad news...but this is merely a new beginning for you guys. It's gonna be weird to not log on to my paladin alt and be able to say Hiya Razz

I know I am not in the guild anymore but I was in it for awhile...and it has really stuck with me. So I feel as though I would like to say there were many fun times. Also I am not surprised either on the disbanding of the guild it seemed to be just going by very slowly. I hope you guys do that channel Smile Good job in managing the guild for so long...(to the various leaders of it)

Feraliss Moongazer

(I am currently not able to log in to Feraliss because I am stuck in some sort of Void whn i was being summoned to COT Razz so GM time)
Ferallis
Ferallis

Back to top Go down

Post  Uthixo Lightfort Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:45 am

The guild has now been disbanded. I'll remember you guys!

Uthixo Lightfort
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferallis Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:18 pm

do you guys logon anymore? i check a lot Sad
Ferallis
Ferallis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down